What is Rotary?
Rotary is the world’s premier international humanitarian service organization. We are a diverse global network of community, business, and professional leaders who address relevant social causes to change lives and build goodwill and peace at home and abroad.
We work with the World Health Organization, UNICEF, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and national governments toward our top goal of eradicating polio worldwide.
We also focus our time energy and efforts on service projects encompassing:
- Peace and conflict prevention/resolution
- Disease prevention and treatment
- Water and sanitation
- Maternal and child health
- Basic education and literacy
- Economic and community development